Today's Review: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' + 'The Big Bang Theory' & '2 Broke Girls'

Here's my short review/reaction of the latest movies I've watched (in no particular order). For reviews only: I will also add here my review/reaction from the US TV shows that I watch. My grade would be from 1 to 5.

1. Kung Fu Panda 3
Review: On its third outing, 'Kung Fu Panda 3' still shines (story and visuals) although this is not as strong as the previous entries.
Rating: 3/5

2. The Big Bang Theory - Season 9, Episode 17: The Celebration Experimentation
Review: In its 200th episode, The Big Bang Theory draws big laughs but not a big heart.
Rating: 3/5



3. 2 Broke Girls - Season 5, Episode 13: And the Lost Baggage
Review: Finally, there is a plot moving. The Hollywood plot and Max's new romantic partner are interesting enough to make me continue saying that 2 Broke Girls is my guilty-pleasure.
Rating: 3/5

4. Mom - Season 3, Episode 13: Sticky Hands and a Walk on the Wild Side
Review: After a loss, Mom brings the characters into a getaway which is pretty entertaining. It continues to do a great balance between sadness and happiness. One little negative comment: the 'furious Marjorie' plot didn't lived up to its potential.
Rating: 3.5/5

Comments