Today's Review: 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' & 'Skyfall'


Here's my short review/reaction of the latest movies I've watched (in no particular order). For reviews only: I will also add here my review/reaction from the US TV shows that I watch. My grade would be from 1 to 5.

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Movie, US | Adventure | 2015)
Review: Easily one of the best Star Wars (way above the prequel series and leveling the original series) to date. It is thrilling, action-packed and FUN (which has lost in the prequel series). Overall, it is a great foundation for the latest trilogy. Congrats J.J. Abrams! You nailed it!
Score: 4.5/5

 2. Skyfall (Movie, US | Action | 2012)
Review: Personally, this is my best Bond movie. What else can I say in this sexy-thrilling chapter of 007?
Score: 4.5/5

Comments