Today's Review: 'A Second Chance', 'X-Men: Days of Future Past', 'The Big Bang Theory' and more


Here's my short review/reaction of the latest movies I've watched (in no particular order). For reviews only: I will also add here my review/reaction from the US TV shows that I watch. My grade would be from 1 to 5.

1. A Second Chance (Movie, PH | Romance | 2015)
Review: Although I felt rushed, A Second Chance is above the usual romantic-drama movies of Star Cinema.It features a more complex plot (marriage) which I think Star Cinema hasn't done yet.
Score: 3.5/5



2. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Movie, US | Action | 2014)
Review: For me, this is the best X-Men movie yet. It has a well-constructed plot (to serve both the old and new actors) and a fast pace (so, go to the bathroom before watching!) which keeps the viewers alive throughtout the movie.
Score: 4/5

3. The Big Bang Theeory - Season 9, Episode 11: The Opening Night Excitation (TV, US | Comedy | 2015)
Review: Star Wars! Sheldon and Amy! Professor Proton! The mid-season finale of The Big Bang Theory is its best episode of the season. Both plots (the opening night of Star Wars & Sheldon and Amy are finally doing it) are amusing and heartwarming (especially the Sheldon & Amy plot).
Score: 4/5 

4. 2 Broke Girls - Season 4, Episode 5: And the Escape Room (TV, US | Comedy | 2015)
Review: Every season of 2 Broke Girls starting with Season 2 is mixed between A Great Episode! and A Meh Episode. This episode belongs to the Meh episodes. It had a great start but it never lived up to its potential.
Score: 2.5/5



5. Mom - Season 3, Episode 6: Horny-Goggles and a Catered Intervention (TV, US | Comedy | 2015)
Review: Another great episode of Mom. What more can I say?
Score; 4/5


Photo Source: Business Insider, TV Fanatic


Comments