Quick Review: 'My Ex and Whys' falls; now at Chapter 6, 'Riverdale' continues its guilty pleasure status

Here are my quick reviews for these movie/tv show along with my grade:

Source: Wikipedia1. My Ex and Whys (2016, Romance)

Quick Review: My Ex and Whys moves to a not so Star Cinema route but ends with a very Star Cinema route. If it wasn't for the performances from Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil and a strong direction by Director Cathy Garcia-Molina, it would have been a generic Wattpad movie.

Grade: 3/5





Photo Source: Collider
2. Riverdale (S01E06, "Chapter Six: Faster, Pussycats! Kill! Kill!")

Quick Review: Archie finally gets a better storyline this week. The adventures of Betty and Jughead remains the most interesting part. Veronica continues her Veronica attitude. It's interesting that Riverdale presents the stories of different characters in the community rather than focusing on the mystery of Jason's death alone.

Grade: 4/5

Comments