Today's Review: 'Finding Dory' & 'The Conjuring 2' deliver; The Season Six Finale of 'Game of Thrones' previews [SPOILERS]

Here's my review/reaction of the latest movies I've watched (in no particular order). For reviews only: I will also add here my review/reaction from the US TV shows that I watch. My grade would be from 1 to 5.

[SPOILERS BELOW]

 1. Finding Dory (2016| Animation | US)
Although not as high as Finding Dory/Inside Out, Pixar does it again. Finding Dory is fun, sweet and nostaligic. Ellen Degeneres brings out the best in Dory. All the supporting characters did great. And the [SPOILERS] end credits scene was fun! Love to see all the previous characters in this movie. It is clearly a strong (not super strong) sequel to a 'legacy'. Grade: 4/5


2. The Conjuring 2 (2016| Horror | US)
First of all, I am a fan of the first Conjuring and I was both excited and scared for the sequel. But James Wan delivered. The Conjuring 2 is a scary horror flick and a good sequel to the original. Although some scenes are already familiar, Wan makes it like it's something we've never seen before. Grade: 3.5/5


3. Game of Thrones - Season 6, Episode 10 - 'The Winds of Winter'
The war is near. The end is near. The Winds of Winter gives us the start of the big war. Explosions. A Murder here. A Murder there. The Winds of Winter previews us the war coming. It's one of the best episodes of GOT. 

Some reactions:
- RIP Tommen. 
- I'm so glad that Cersei is now the queen (WAIT WHATTT DID JUST I SAID??)
- The war is near. I'm so excited!

Grade: 5/5

Comments