Today's Review: 'Captain America: Civil War' is everything and beyond what 'Batman v Superman' wanted to be + 'my best Marvel movie yet

Here's my review/reaction of the latest movies I've watched (in no particular order). For reviews only: I will also add here my review/reaction from the US TV shows that I watch. My grade would be from 1 to 5.

[SPOILERS BELOW]


1. Captain America: Civil War (2016| Action | US)
Yesterday (May 2, 2016), my friends and I watched the latest Captain  America movie. And coming from a DC fan (and Marvel's GOTG & XMen fan) who prefers Nolan's world, Civil War is GREAT. It's Marvel's most personal movie (I kinda like this over Winter Soldier) yet. There is still the fun that we used to have for Marvel movies but there is a hint of them being more darker and bolder. And that is good. Although the pattern is similar to Dawn of Justice, Civil War does it better. WAAAY BETTER. Another interesting part of the movie:  they haven't teased us anything regarding the Avengers: Infinity War which is weird but at the same way - intriguing. It is clearly that Disney did the right job giving to the Russo Brothers this film and for the upcoming Infinity Wars Part 1 & 2.

Score: 4.5/5 stars

Comments